Diwali is the most prestigious festival which is celebrated throughout the India by every caste and creed and religion. Diwali is so much special and popular that nowadays it is being celebrated through out the world. During Diwali we enlighten our house with candles. The main motive of Diwali is to get victory over darkness by light. It is totally true that where there is light there is no darkness. Diwali in 2022 will be celebrated on 24th October 2022. You will see enormous lighting’s through every household in your locality. On this day maximum people worship goddess Laxmi ji and Ganesha as well. People starts to do preparation of Diwali two weeks prior to the day of Diwali. It is a very special day for the youngsters because this is the day when youngster lit crackers and enjoy. If you have not planned for Diwali 2022, start your preparations well ahead of the day to make the day gorgeous for you and your parents (mother-father). Share it these Happy Diwali Wishes for Mom from son and Heart touching Happy Diwali Wishes for Dad from daughter.
Diwali Wishes for Mother and Father | Deepavali Messages for Parents
Happy Diwali Wishes for Mother or Mummy or Mom
- The woman who has always inspired me, who has always made me feel special, who has always given me unconditional love…. Wishing a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali to you mom.
- Dearest mom wishing you a beautiful and bright Diwali. I pray to God that all your wishes come true and you are blessed with everything you desire. Happy Diwali Mummy and love you a lot.
- May this festival of lights brighten your life with new hope, energy and happiness. May this Diwali your life shine with fortune, success and health. Wishing a very Happy Diwali to you Mom.
Click For – Diwali Wishes For Friends
- This Diwali marks the beginning of new year. I pray to the Almighty that this year is full of endless happiness, health, wealth, success and fortune. Wish you a very Happy Diwali Mommy.
- Dear Mom, you are the one who taught me to light my first cracker and diya, you are the one who made every Diwali special with your love and affection…. Happy Diwali to the best mom.
- I wish that Lord Ram is always there to shower his love and blessings on my mother… to always protect her and keep her safe…. Sending best wishes on the occasion of Diwali to you.
- May your life be as beautiful, sparkling, magical and hopeful as the bright lights of Diwali. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi bless you with everything you desire. Happy Diwali Mom.
- I pray to God for your great health, happiness and success this Diwali. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali dearest Mom. May you are showered with the blessings of the Divine forever.
- I may not be there to celebrate Diwali with you but I am sending my wishes to make it the happiest Diwali for you… I wish you all the happiness in the world… May you have a Shubh Deepavali.
- Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Diwali to the best Mother in the world. May the divine light of Almighty add sparkle to your life and bring all the happiness to you. Happy Diwali.
- I pray to the Divine to bless you with contentment, fortune and success. May this year bring the best times full of happiness and joy. Wishing a happy and safe Diwali to the best Mom.
- May God send his blessings in form of success, health, wealth and prosperity to the most amazing parents. Wishing you a wonderful Diwali to dearest Mummy.
- May you have a delightful sparkling Diwali of all times. I pray to God to bless you with health, wealth and happiness. I wish you a entertaining, fun-filled Diwali. Enjoy and have lots of fun…Happy Diwali mumma!
Check This – Deepavali Wishes in Hindi Language
- Today’s the `Festival of Lights’ all over, A joyful day for minds and hearts and souls, Laughter and smiles for many days, Let there be triumph in every way……Happy Diwali Mom.!!!
- Mom! you celebrate this holy occasion, The most loving thoughts and wishes are for you. May the beauty of Diwali fill your world And your heart and may the love that is Always yours, bring you endless joy.
- Dear mother, you are the one who taught me how to light my first cookie and diya; you are the one who made every Diwali special with your love and affection. Happy Diwali to the best mother.
- This Diwali, I wish you great health, happiness, and success from God. I wish you a very Happy Diwali, Dear Mother. May the grace of God always be with you.
- I pray to the Almighty that this year is full of happiness, health, wealth and success. Wish you a very Shubh Diwali Mom!
- My sweet mom, May you have a delightful sparkling diwali of all times and bring all the happiness to you.Happy Diwali!
- May the gleam of auspicious diyas bring peace, prosperity, and health in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali Mom.
- May your life be as beautiful, sparkling, magical, and hopeful as the bright lights of Diwali. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi bless you with everything you desire. Happy Diwali Mom.
- Wishing you a very Happy Diwali dearest Mom. May you are showered with the blessings of the Divine forever.
Happy Diwali Wishes for Father or Dad or Papa
- I pray to God that the brightness and positivity of Diwali illuminates a new chapter. May you have a new beginning with the advent of new year. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali Dad.
- I am wishing that your life shines like the lamps of Diwali. May God shower his blessing on you by giving you good health, happiness, success and wealth. Have a Happy Diwali Papa!!
- To the loveliest Dad, wishing you a warm and cheerful Diwali…. May each and every day of the coming year is blessed with blessings of Laxmi and Ganesha…. Happy Diwali Daddy.
- Dearest Dad, thanks for making each of my Diwali’s so special…. I wish that are blessed with unlimited smiles and joy in this coming year…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali papa.
- May your life be as magical, sparkling, vibrant and color as the illumination from the lamps of Diwali. Wishing you a warm Happy Diwali. May God shower his blessings on you for years to come.
- May you get blessed with all the luck, happiness and health on Earth. May you prosper with like the sparkling lights and enjoy all the success and prosperity. I wish you a very Happy Diwali Bapu.
- Diwali is the time to celebrate this time with your loved ones… share moments of happiness and joy with them and indulge in feast and delicacies… Dear Dad, let us have a wonderful time this Diwali with lots of dhamaal and masti. Wishing you all the happiness on Diwali papa.
- Dearest Dad, I pray for the best of your health and happiness on this pious occasion of Diwali… May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi shower you with wisdom, wealth, prosperity and success and illuminate every corner of your life. Wishing you Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year.
- Let us celebrate the occasion of Diwali by paying respect to the gods, offering prayers to them, seeking their blessings and celebrating this day with our loved ones. Let us make this Diwali a bundle of beautiful times together. Warm wishes to you on the occasion of Diwali papa!!!
- Diwali is the time to relish delightful laddos, light incandescent diyas and enjoy happy times with loved ones. I wish that you are blessed with happiest times this Diwali… with moments of masti and joy with people you love. Papa, warm wishes to you on Diwali. Shubh Deepavali to you.
- Let us light a lamp of love and end a chain of sorrows and problems. Let us shoot a rocket of prosperity and light a flowerpot of happiness… Let us celebrate Deepavali with vigor and happiness to make this time the happiest time of the year. Happy Diwali to you daddy.
Also, Visit – Bhaiya Dooj Wishes Messages
- May your life is blessed with all the luck, joy, happiness and hope. May you enjoy the spark, light and magical grandeur of Diwali. A very Happy Diwali Dad
- May you be blessed with all the luck, happiness, and health on earth. May you prosper like a shining light, and enjoy all success and prosperity. Happy Diwali, Father!
- I wish your life to shine like Diwali diyas. May God shower his blessings on you, giving you good health, happiness, success, and wealth. Happy Diwali, Dad!
- Dear Dad, Wishing you a happiest Diwali ever! May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity to the most amazing dad.